Clue: Met debutante of 1970
We have 1 answer for the clue Met debutante of 1970. See the results below.
- "Deed I Do" singer
- Songstress Lena
- Star of the 1957 Broadway musical "Jamaica"
- Singer Lena or Marilyn
- Chanteuse Lena
- Lena who sang "Stormy Weather"
- "Stormy Weather" singer Lena
- Cotton Club standout of the '30s
- Mezzo-soprano Marilyn
- "Stormy Weather" vocalist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Met debutante of 1970 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!