Clue: Chicago Bears coaching legend Mike
We have 1 answer for the clue Chicago Bears coaching legend Mike. See the results below.
- Tough-talking coach
- Super Bowl XX winning coach
- Hall-of-Fame coach Mike
- Bears Hall-of-Famer Mike
- N.F.L. Coach of the Year in 1985 and 1988
- Former NFL coach nicknamed "Iron Mike"
- "Iron Mike" of football
- Retired Chicago Bears coach called "Iron Mike"
- "Iron Mike" of the NFL
- The Fridge's coach in the Super Bowl
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 10, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Chicago Bears coaching legend Mike that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!