Clue: Super Bowl XX winning coach
We have 1 answer for the clue Super Bowl XX winning coach. See the results below.
- Tough-talking coach
- Hall-of-Fame coach Mike
- Bears Hall-of-Famer Mike
- N.F.L. Coach of the Year in 1985 and 1988
- Former NFL coach nicknamed "Iron Mike"
- "Iron Mike" of football
- Retired Chicago Bears coach called "Iron Mike"
- "Iron Mike" of the NFL
- Chicago Bears coaching legend Mike
- The Fridge's coach in the Super Bowl
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Super Bowl XX winning coach that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!