Clue: Hall-of-Fame coach Mike
We have 1 answer for the clue Hall-of-Fame coach Mike. See the results below.
- Tough-talking coach
- Super Bowl XX winning coach
- Bears Hall-of-Famer Mike
- N.F.L. Coach of the Year in 1985 and 1988
- Former NFL coach nicknamed "Iron Mike"
- "Iron Mike" of football
- Retired Chicago Bears coach called "Iron Mike"
- "Iron Mike" of the NFL
- Chicago Bears coaching legend Mike
- The Fridge's coach in the Super Bowl
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hall-of-Fame coach Mike that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!