Clue: Chipmaker's substitute
We have 1 answer for the clue Chipmaker's substitute. See the results below.
- Pseudo fat
- Fat substitute
- Big name in fake fat
- Substitute for some snack foods
- Sucrose polyester, more familiarly
- It's in the chips at L.A. store
- Faux fat
- Ingredient in some chips
- Ingredient in "Wow!" chips
- Dietary fat subsitute
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 01, 2005
- New York Times - February 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Chipmaker's substitute that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!