Clue: Faux fat
We have 1 answer for the clue Faux fat. See the results below.
- Pseudo fat
- Chipmaker's substitute
- Fat substitute
- Big name in fake fat
- Substitute for some snack foods
- Sucrose polyester, more familiarly
- It's in the chips at L.A. store
- Ingredient in some chips
- Ingredient in "Wow!" chips
- Dietary fat subsitute
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 16, 2013
- New York Times - May 29, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Faux fat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!