Clue: Pseudo fat
We have 1 answer for the clue Pseudo fat. See the results below.
- Chipmaker's substitute
- Fat substitute
- Big name in fake fat
- Substitute for some snack foods
- Sucrose polyester, more familiarly
- It's in the chips at L.A. store
- Faux fat
- Ingredient in some chips
- Ingredient in "Wow!" chips
- Dietary fat subsitute
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 17, 2006
- New York Times - March 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Pseudo fat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!