Clue: Chops up
We have 3 answers for the clue Chops up. See the results below.
- Cuts corners?
- Cuts into cubes
- "It slices, it ___..."
- Cuts into small cubes
- Cuts into small pieces
- Prepares ham for an omelet, say
- Shoots craps, e.g.
- Prepares potatoes, perhaps
- Prepares potatoes, in a way
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 10, 2013
- LA Times - June 26, 2013
- LA Times - March 27, 2011
- LA Times - August 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 13, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 07, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Chops up that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!