Clue: Chuckle softly
We have 1 answer for the clue Chuckle softly. See the results below.
- "Heh-heh," for one
- Gleeful laugh
- Satisfied laugh
- Word for a laugh coined by Lewis Carroll in "Jabberwocky"
- "Through the Looking-Glass" laugh
- Portmanteau word coined by Lewis Carroll that's a happy sound
- Laugh gleefully
- Chuckle gleefully
- Laugh coined by Lewis Carroll in "Jabberwocky"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 05, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Chuckle softly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!