Clue: Gleeful laugh
We have 1 answer for the clue Gleeful laugh. See the results below.
- "Heh-heh," for one
- Satisfied laugh
- Chuckle softly
- Word for a laugh coined by Lewis Carroll in "Jabberwocky"
- "Through the Looking-Glass" laugh
- Portmanteau word coined by Lewis Carroll that's a happy sound
- Laugh gleefully
- Chuckle gleefully
- Laugh coined by Lewis Carroll in "Jabberwocky"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 05, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 16, 2015
- New York Times - December 31, 2007
- New York Sun - November 13, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - March 25, 2007
- New York Times - October 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Gleeful laugh that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!