Clue: "Heh-heh," for one
We have 1 answer for the clue "Heh-heh," for one. See the results below.
- Gleeful laugh
- Satisfied laugh
- Chuckle softly
- Word for a laugh coined by Lewis Carroll in "Jabberwocky"
- "Through the Looking-Glass" laugh
- Portmanteau word coined by Lewis Carroll that's a happy sound
- Laugh gleefully
- Chuckle gleefully
- Laugh coined by Lewis Carroll in "Jabberwocky"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 31, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Heh-heh," for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!