Clue: City in Kipling's "Kim"
We have 2 answers for the clue City in Kipling's "Kim". See the results below.
- Pakistani city
- Site of Pakistan's Shalimar gardens
- Punjab's capital
- Capital of Punjab province
- Pakistani metropolis
- Capital of the Punjab province
- Capital of Punjab province, Pakistan
- Pakistan's second-largest city
- City in NE Pakistan
- Pakistan metropolis
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 07, 1996
Found an answer for the clue City in Kipling's "Kim" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!