Clue: Site of Pakistan's Shalimar gardens
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of Pakistan's Shalimar gardens. See the results below.
- City in Kipling's "Kim"
- Pakistani city
- Punjab's capital
- Capital of Punjab province
- Pakistani metropolis
- Capital of the Punjab province
- Capital of Punjab province, Pakistan
- Pakistan's second-largest city
- City in NE Pakistan
- Pakistan metropolis
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Site of Pakistan's Shalimar gardens that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!