Clue: Pakistan's second-largest city
We have 1 answer for the clue Pakistan's second-largest city. See the results below.
- City in Kipling's "Kim"
- Pakistani city
- Site of Pakistan's Shalimar gardens
- Punjab's capital
- Capital of Punjab province
- Pakistani metropolis
- Capital of the Punjab province
- Capital of Punjab province, Pakistan
- City in NE Pakistan
- Pakistan metropolis
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 18, 2009
- Washington Post - January 24, 2008
- LA Times - March 21, 2007
- Washington Post - August 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Pakistan's second-largest city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!