Clue: City near the Red Fork oil fields
We have 1 answer for the clue City near the Red Fork oil fields. See the results below.
- Garth Brooks's birthplace
- Oklahoma city
- City south of Bartlesville
- Major oil hub
- Oral Roberts University site
- City on the Arkansas River
- Where about 400,000 47-Downs live
- University of ___ (the Golden Hurricane)
- Where Garth Brooks hails from
- Home of the Jaycees' national headquarters
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue City near the Red Fork oil fields that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!