Clue: City south of Bartlesville
We have 1 answer for the clue City south of Bartlesville. See the results below.
- Garth Brooks's birthplace
- Oklahoma city
- Major oil hub
- Oral Roberts University site
- City on the Arkansas River
- City near the Red Fork oil fields
- Where about 400,000 47-Downs live
- University of ___ (the Golden Hurricane)
- Where Garth Brooks hails from
- Home of the Jaycees' national headquarters
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue City south of Bartlesville that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!