Clue: Garth Brooks's birthplace
We have 1 answer for the clue Garth Brooks's birthplace. See the results below.
- Oklahoma city
- City south of Bartlesville
- Major oil hub
- Oral Roberts University site
- City on the Arkansas River
- City near the Red Fork oil fields
- Where about 400,000 47-Downs live
- University of ___ (the Golden Hurricane)
- Where Garth Brooks hails from
- Home of the Jaycees' national headquarters
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - October 22, 2010
- New York Times - November 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Garth Brooks's birthplace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!