Clue: City taken by the Crusaders, 1109
We have 1 answer for the clue City taken by the Crusaders, 1109. See the results below.
- Port in "The Marines' Hymn"
- "Marines' Hymn" city
- Lebanese port
- *Wide shoe specification?
- City in "Marines' Hymn"
- Libyan capital
- One of the Barbary States
- One-time pirate stronghold in Libya
- Capital west of the Gulf of Sidra
- Barbary Wars participant
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 15, 1996
Found an answer for the clue City taken by the Crusaders, 1109 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!