Clue: "Marines' Hymn" city
We have 1 answer for the clue "Marines' Hymn" city. See the results below.
- City taken by the Crusaders, 1109
- Port in "The Marines' Hymn"
- Lebanese port
- *Wide shoe specification?
- City in "Marines' Hymn"
- Libyan capital
- One of the Barbary States
- One-time pirate stronghold in Libya
- Capital west of the Gulf of Sidra
- Barbary Wars participant
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 29, 2017
- LA Times - July 23, 2017
- New York Times - June 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "Marines' Hymn" city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!