Clue: Port in "The Marines' Hymn"
We have 1 answer for the clue Port in "The Marines' Hymn". See the results below.
- City taken by the Crusaders, 1109
- "Marines' Hymn" city
- Lebanese port
- *Wide shoe specification?
- City in "Marines' Hymn"
- Libyan capital
- One of the Barbary States
- One-time pirate stronghold in Libya
- Capital west of the Gulf of Sidra
- Barbary Wars participant
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 04, 2003
- Washington Post - August 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Port in "The Marines' Hymn" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!