Clue: Claire of 'Homeland'
We have 2 answers for the clue Claire of 'Homeland'. See the results below.
- Laertes and Ophelia
- About five million Europeans
- Queen Margrethe's subjects
- Hans Christian Andersen and others
- Foes of Fortinbras, in Shakespeare
- More than five million Europeans
- Hamlet and Gertrude
- Traditional international powerhouse in badminton
- Krone spenders
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 01, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 19, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 31, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 15, 2013
- Universal - September 29, 2013
- Universal - April 19, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 28, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Claire of 'Homeland' that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!