Clue: Cleared in winter
We have 2 answers for the clue Cleared in winter. See the results below.
- Cleared, in a way
- Cleared, as a winter windshield
- Cleared a frosty windshield
- Prepared for takeoff, maybe
- Got the frost off
- Cleared, as a windshield in winter
- Cleared, as a frozen windshield
- Ready for a cold takeoff
- Took off a winter coat?
- Melted frost from
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 01, 2018
- Washington Post - October 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Cleared in winter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!