Clue: Ready for a cold takeoff
We have 1 answer for the clue Ready for a cold takeoff. See the results below.
- Cleared, in a way
- Cleared, as a winter windshield
- Cleared in winter
- Cleared a frosty windshield
- Prepared for takeoff, maybe
- Got the frost off
- Cleared, as a windshield in winter
- Cleared, as a frozen windshield
- Took off a winter coat?
- Melted frost from
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 23, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Ready for a cold takeoff that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!