Clue: Cleo of jazz
We have 1 answer for the clue Cleo of jazz. See the results below.
- Frankie or Cleo
- Frankie who sang "Moonlight Gambler"
- "Rawhide" singer
- Cleo or Frankie
- 66-Down singer Frankie
- 66-Down singer
- "I Believe" singer
- Singer Cleo
- "Moonlight Gambler" singer
- "Mule Train" singer
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 28, 2014
- New York Times - March 28, 2013
- New York Times - May 16, 2003
- New York Times - October 27, 1999
- New York Times - December 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cleo of jazz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!