Clue: Cleo or Frankie
We have 1 answer for the clue Cleo or Frankie. See the results below.
- Frankie or Cleo
- Cleo of jazz
- Frankie who sang "Moonlight Gambler"
- "Rawhide" singer
- 66-Down singer Frankie
- 66-Down singer
- "I Believe" singer
- Singer Cleo
- "Moonlight Gambler" singer
- "Mule Train" singer
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 01, 2012
- Universal - February 04, 2009
- Universal - January 25, 2008
- New York Times - April 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cleo or Frankie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!