Clue: Frankie or Cleo
We have 1 answer for the clue Frankie or Cleo. See the results below.
- Cleo of jazz
- Frankie who sang "Moonlight Gambler"
- "Rawhide" singer
- Cleo or Frankie
- 66-Down singer Frankie
- 66-Down singer
- "I Believe" singer
- Singer Cleo
- "Moonlight Gambler" singer
- "Mule Train" singer
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 18, 2014
- New York Times - March 01, 2005
- New York Times - January 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Frankie or Cleo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!