Clue: Cleopatra's killer
We have 1 answer for the clue Cleopatra's killer. See the results below.
- Nile viper
- Cleo's undoing
- Egyptian snake
- Nile reptile
- Nile biter
- Nasty biter
- Hooded menace
- Nile slitherer
- Cleopatra biter
- Warbucks's henchman, with "the"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 02, 2014
- New York Times - July 17, 2012
- USA Today - December 21, 2009
- USA Today - December 27, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 03, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 15, 2005
- New York Sun - November 15, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Cleopatra's killer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!