Clue: Clinton's birthplace
We have 1 answer for the clue Clinton's birthplace. See the results below.
- Bill Clinton's birthplace
- Second of three virtues
- Long (for)
- "___ springs eternal"
- "A waking dream," according to Aristotle
- Chance for success
- Word before and after "against"
- One of Pandora's finds
- Crossed fingers symbolize it
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 25, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - May 20, 2012
- LA Times - November 12, 2008
- USA Today - September 21, 2004
- New York Times - June 04, 2003
- New York Times - May 08, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Clinton's birthplace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!