Clue: Coast Guard off.
We have 1 answer for the clue Coast Guard off.. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 11, 2014
- New York Sun - August 18, 2008
- Netword - February 21, 2008
- New York Times - January 31, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Coast Guard off. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!