Clue: "Coastal Disturbances" playwright Howe
We have 1 answer for the clue "Coastal Disturbances" playwright Howe. See the results below.
- Louise of "Gilligan's Island"
- A Turner
- Ike's onetime singing partner
- Singer Turner
- One of the Sinatras
- Ike's ex
- The housewife in "Diary of a Mad Housewife"
- Turner in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- "Pride's Crossing" playwright Howe
- Turner who sang "What's Love Got to Do With It"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Coastal Disturbances" playwright Howe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!