Clue: College founder Cornell
We have 1 answer for the clue College founder Cornell. See the results below.
- Poet Pound
- Book after II Chronicles
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia..."
- Jerusalem visitor from the Persian court
- Book before Nehemiah
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus..."
- Cornell of Cornell University
- Pound of poetry
- Pound of literature
- Book that tells of the rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue College founder Cornell that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!