Clue: Cornell of Cornell University
We have 1 answer for the clue Cornell of Cornell University. See the results below.
- Poet Pound
- Book after II Chronicles
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia..."
- Jerusalem visitor from the Persian court
- College founder Cornell
- Book before Nehemiah
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus..."
- Pound of poetry
- Pound of literature
- Book that tells of the rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 07, 2014
- New York Times - March 05, 2014
- USA Today - November 25, 2013
- Washington Post - October 15, 2013
- USA Today - October 04, 2013
- USA Today - June 26, 2013
- Universal - September 29, 2012
- New York Times - December 14, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - September 28, 2011
- New York Times - September 28, 2011
- New York Times - June 09, 2008
- New York Sun - June 14, 2005
- Washington Post - November 09, 2004
- New York Times - November 05, 2003
- New York Times - December 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cornell of Cornell University that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!