Clue: Pound of literature
We have 1 answer for the clue Pound of literature. See the results below.
- Poet Pound
- Book after II Chronicles
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia..."
- Jerusalem visitor from the Persian court
- College founder Cornell
- Book before Nehemiah
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus..."
- Cornell of Cornell University
- Pound of poetry
- Book that tells of the rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 11, 2012
- New York Times - May 13, 2003
- New York Times - November 28, 2001
- New York Times - November 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pound of literature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!