Clue: Colonial silversmith
We have 1 answer for the clue Colonial silversmith. See the results below.
- Leader of pop music's 31-Down
- He didn't really cry "The British are coming!"
- He worked with Robert Fulton to develop copper boilers for steamboats
- Rider described by Longfellow
- Revolutionary War hero born 1/1/1735
- Patriot who Sarah Palin garbled
- Music industry name, as frontman for the Raiders
- Figure on a $5,000 EE savings bond
- Builder of America's first copper mill
- 43-Across patriot who went on a "midnight ride"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Colonial silversmith that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!