PAULREVERE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Leader of pop music's 31-Down
- Colonial silversmith
- He didn't really cry "The British are coming!"
- He worked with Robert Fulton to develop copper boilers for steamboats
- Rider described by Longfellow
- Revolutionary War hero born 1/1/1735
- Patriot who Sarah Palin garbled
- Music industry name, as frontman for the Raiders
- Figure on a $5,000 EE savings bond
- Builder of America's first copper mill
- 43-Across patriot who went on a "midnight ride"
- Patriot in the American Revolution known for a midnight ride born on January 1, 1735
- Equestrian described by Longfellow
- Title hero of a Longfellow poem
- Patriot in a Longfellow poem, born 1/1
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 19, 2016
- New York Times - March 16, 2016
- Universal - August 17, 2015
- Washington Post - January 01, 2014
- New York Times - July 22, 2013
- Netword - May 04, 2013
- New York Times - September 14, 2012
- Washington Post - July 04, 2012
- New York Times - June 15, 2009
- Washington Post - January 26, 2006
- Netword - January 01, 2005
- Washington Post - September 28, 2003
- New York Times - April 14, 2003
- New York Times - July 15, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer paulrevere that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!