Clue: Leader of pop music's 31-Down
We have 1 answer for the clue Leader of pop music's 31-Down. See the results below.
- Colonial silversmith
- He didn't really cry "The British are coming!"
- He worked with Robert Fulton to develop copper boilers for steamboats
- Rider described by Longfellow
- Revolutionary War hero born 1/1/1735
- Patriot who Sarah Palin garbled
- Music industry name, as frontman for the Raiders
- Figure on a $5,000 EE savings bond
- Builder of America's first copper mill
- 43-Across patriot who went on a "midnight ride"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Leader of pop music's 31-Down that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!