Clue: Common situation near the start of an inning
We have 1 answer for the clue Common situation near the start of an inning. See the results below.
- Tie ___ (get smashed)
- Result of walking the lead-off batter
- Diamond situation after a single hit
- Diamond status
- Situation in which only 56-Across is occupied
- Hit-and-run situation?
- Result of a hit by a leadoff batter
- Tie ___ (tipple)
- Two-run homer prerequisite
- Bunt situation, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 06, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Common situation near the start of an inning that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!