Clue: Cute as a button, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Cute as a button, for one. See the results below.
- "My love is like a red, red rose," e.g.
- Cousin of a metaphor
- Pretty as a picture, e.g.
- Hot as a pistol, e.g.
- Writer's device
- "Life is like a box of chocolates," e.g.
- "Sick as a dog," for instance
- Float like a butterfly, say
- "As good as gold," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 22, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Cute as a button, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!