Clue: "My love is like a red, red rose," e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue "My love is like a red, red rose," e.g.. See the results below.
- Cousin of a metaphor
- Pretty as a picture, e.g.
- Hot as a pistol, e.g.
- Writer's device
- "Life is like a box of chocolates," e.g.
- "Sick as a dog," for instance
- Float like a butterfly, say
- "As good as gold," e.g.
- Cute as a button, for one
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 01, 2008
- New York Times - May 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "My love is like a red, red rose," e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!