Clue: Competition site beginning 1965
We have 1 answer for the clue Competition site beginning 1965. See the results below.
- Site of the 1973 Riggs/King "Battle of the Sexes"
- Houston landmark
- Site of the first nationally televised college basketball game
- It was dubbed "The Eighth Wonder of the World"
- First domed ballpark
- Houston sports venue
- Houston arena
- Where Knievel jumped 13 cars on two consecutive nights
- Houston Oilers' home
- Site of the 1992 Republican National Convention
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Competition site beginning 1965 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!