Clue: Composer of "The Christmas Song"
We have 1 answer for the clue Composer of "The Christmas Song". See the results below.
- The Velvet Fog
- "Born to Be Blue" singer
- 1998 Lifetime Achievement Grammy winner
- Singer nicknamed "The Velvet Fog"
- "It Wasn't All Velvet" autobiographer
- "Careless Hands" singer
- He cowrote "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire"
- Two-time Grammy winner for Best Male Jazz Vocal Performance
- "Chestnuts roasting ..." co-writer
- Shearing partner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 13, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Composer of "The Christmas Song" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!