Clue: "Careless Hands" singer
We have 2 answers for the clue "Careless Hands" singer. See the results below.
- "Careless Hands" singer, 1949
- The Velvet Fog
- "Bewitched" singer, 1950
- Late singer Mel
- Melodious Mel
- Mel, who wrote "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire"
- "The Christmas Song" co-composer
- Mellow Mel
- Grammy's Best Male Jazz Vocalist of 1982-83
- "Careless Hands" singer Mel
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - June 09, 2005
- New York Times - July 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Careless Hands" singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!