Clue: "It Wasn't All Velvet" autobiographer
We have 2 answers for the clue "It Wasn't All Velvet" autobiographer. See the results below.
- Composer of "The Christmas Song"
- The Velvet Fog
- "Born to Be Blue" singer
- 1998 Lifetime Achievement Grammy winner
- Singer nicknamed "The Velvet Fog"
- "Careless Hands" singer
- He cowrote "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire"
- Two-time Grammy winner for Best Male Jazz Vocal Performance
- "Chestnuts roasting ..." co-writer
- Shearing partner
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 06, 2012
- Washington Post - May 11, 2005
- USA Today - March 28, 2005
Found an answer for the clue "It Wasn't All Velvet" autobiographer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!