We have 9 answers for the clue Conduct. See the results below.
- Tour leader
- Sacagawea, for one
- Sacagawea, e.g.
- Tourist's aid
- Classic job for a Sherpa
- "Let your conscience be your ___"
- Sacagawea was one
- Sherpa's role, often
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 13, 2017
- USA Today - February 23, 2015
- New York Times - December 10, 2014
- LA Times - June 17, 2011
- New York Times - November 21, 2008
- New York Sun - September 21, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 24, 2005
- Washington Post - April 15, 2004
- New York Times - November 17, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Conduct that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!