Clue: Tour leader
We have 2 answers for the clue Tour leader. See the results below.
- Sacagawea, for one
- Sacagawea, e.g.
- Tourist's aid
- Classic job for a Sherpa
- "Let your conscience be your ___"
- Sacagawea was one
- Sherpa's role, often
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 13, 2017
- New York Times - August 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 14, 2016
- Netword - February 03, 2016
- Netword - October 19, 2015
- LA Times - November 05, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - May 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 04, 2012
- Netword - November 16, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 13, 2008
- Washington Post - October 02, 2001
- New York Times - July 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Tour leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!