Clue: Sacagawea, for one
We have 3 answers for the clue Sacagawea, for one. See the results below.
- Tour leader
- Sacagawea, e.g.
- Tourist's aid
- Classic job for a Sherpa
- "Let your conscience be your ___"
- Sacagawea was one
- Sherpa's role, often
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 18, 2012
- New York Times - November 26, 2008
- New York Times - January 30, 2003
- New York Times - June 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sacagawea, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!