Clue: Construction project that began in Rome
We have 1 answer for the clue Construction project that began in Rome. See the results below.
- It opened in 1825
- Clinton supported it
- The Seneca Chief was the first vessel to travel its entire length
- Work on it began in Rome in 1817
- Construction with many locks
- Clinton's waterway
- It opened in 1825 with 82 locks
- Connector completed in 1825
- New York waterway
- It connects Albany and Buffalo
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 26, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Construction project that began in Rome that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!