Clue: County in Missouri or Nebraska
We have 1 answer for the clue County in Missouri or Nebraska. See the results below.
- Oregon Trail river
- Nebraska river
- Missouri River tributary
- River where the Oto once settled
- River across Nebraska
- Missouri feeder
- River followed by the Oregon Trail
- Divider of Nebraska
- Kearney's river
- River facetiously described as "a mile wide at the mouth, but only six inches deep"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 17, 2014
- Universal - May 17, 2010
- USA Today - January 06, 2006
- New York Times - April 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue County in Missouri or Nebraska that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!