Clue: River across Nebraska
We have 1 answer for the clue River across Nebraska. See the results below.
- County in Missouri or Nebraska
- Oregon Trail river
- Nebraska river
- Missouri River tributary
- River where the Oto once settled
- Missouri feeder
- River followed by the Oregon Trail
- Divider of Nebraska
- Kearney's river
- River facetiously described as "a mile wide at the mouth, but only six inches deep"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 08, 2002
Found an answer for the clue River across Nebraska that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!