Clue: Oregon Trail river
We have 1 answer for the clue Oregon Trail river. See the results below.
- County in Missouri or Nebraska
- Nebraska river
- Missouri River tributary
- River where the Oto once settled
- River across Nebraska
- Missouri feeder
- River followed by the Oregon Trail
- Divider of Nebraska
- Kearney's river
- River facetiously described as "a mile wide at the mouth, but only six inches deep"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 24, 2010
- New York Times - January 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Oregon Trail river that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!